We Take Our Beautiful Hands For Granted Until They Hurt
We assume our hands will always function promptly, especially for those people who use their hands in various trades, such as office work, manual labor, various health care trades like Reflexology.
Hand pain can be caused by disease such as arthritis, MS, Raynaud’s Phenomenon, injury, repetitive motion, including carpal tunnel syndrome.
There are many things you can do to care for your hands to prevent injuries, such as:
- Understanding hand anatomy and its limitations
- Stretching, exercising, and strengthening fingers, thumbs, and hands
- Massaging your hands to increase circulation
- Wrist support to avoid injury
For ultimate luxury, how about bathing your hands in hot wax? A hot wax bath is comforting and soothing to the hands while increasing increase blood circulation.
What will you learn in this series:
- Home Care for your Hands 17:39 minutes
- Hot Wax Hand Treatment 7:11 minutes
Cost: $25 – Watch as many times as you like for one year from date of purchase.
Instructor: Helen Chin Lui, Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner