Course 4: Asthma, COPD, Cold, Flu, Respiratory Relief and Support with Video Hand Reflexology plus E-Book $45
Take Steps to Protect Your Respiratory Health with 4-Parts Hand Reflexology
Everyone is afraid of contracting air borne bacteria that can affect their respiratory functions. There are many ways you can protect your health by taking basic protective measures.
In the warm months moist air promotes mucus production that coats the nose and respiratory system while trapping harmful pathogens. Whereas during cold months, the air is very dry and there isn’t enough mucus production to trap harmful pathogens.
This is an excellent Reflexology protocal to ease the discomforts of respiratory problems such as COPD, Asthma, Emphysema, breath shortage or any other respiratory problems including Coronavirus.
Asthma, COPD, Cold, Flu and Respiratory Relief and Support with Hand Reflexology
Cold, flu relief and respiratory support Hand Reflexology course also teaches how to build and support your immune system. Once you learn the steps, it will only takes 5 minutes to do this hand reflexology protocol. You may repeat these steps as needed to continue building your immune system. After the Reflexology session, please drink plenty of water to flush toxins.
This course is design to help you with:
- Support and strengthen your immune system
- Support lung and respiratory Systems
- Support digestive and liver Systems
- Encourage toxins to move through your intestines
- Support and strengthen your lymphatic system
What Will You Learn?
- Lesson 1: How to Use Your Thumbs, Fingers, and Hand in a Reflexology Session (3:42)
- Lesson 2: Accompanying and Downloadable Reflexology Manual Lesson
- Lesson 3: Step by Step Instruction on How to Give a Respiratory Relief and Support Reflexology Session (32:43)
How Does Reflexology Respiratory Health?
Reflexology is a science and an art. Reflex points on the feet, hands, and ears represent the body in miniature. By stimulating the nerve pathways will create an electrochemical flow that communicates with the entire nervous system to encourage the body to heal. Reflexology promotes the reduction of stress, reinforces the body’s ability to stay healthy and vital.
Reflexology does not replace traditional medicine. (Please check with your doctor if you have any concerns.) Reflexology can help you to achieve good health. However, you still have to do your part to maintaining good health through a healthy diet, exercising, recognizing your stress triggers, and minimizing or eliminating destructive behaviors.
Few Reflexology Benefits:
- A feeling of deep calmness. Relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Promotes homeostasis – balances the normalization of all body systems
- Promotes circulation and encourages the removal of toxins
- Reduces stress and promotes deep relaxation
- Increases the sense of well-being
Cost: $45 – Watch as many times from one year of purchase.
Instructor: Helen Chin Lui, Certified Reflexologist