Holistic Remedies to Relieve Constipation: Lesson 1 (12:46)
You can relieve constipation with holistic practices.
Most people don’t know much about their digestive health, but everyone should understand how their digestive system works. The path from chewing to elimination begins in the mouth, teeth, salivary glands, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, rectum, and the process ends at the anus canal.
What happens when food doesn’t make it way from the beginning to the end and gets stuck somewhere in between?
Chronic Constipation Statistics
The National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse (NDDIC) has found that:
- 4 million Americans have constipation
- 1 out of 61 people people currently are having constipation issues or have ever suffered from it.
- Afflicts children, adults, pregnant women and the elderly
- $725 million is spent annually on laxatives
- 104 million visits to the doctor
Don’t be a statistic! Start today and change your life style to include holistic practices that are easy to incorporate in your daily routine.
Hand Reflexology Map – Copy, Paste, and Print
Remedies to Relieve Constipation
Accompanying manual on the next page.
Follow Up Series
- Hand Reflexology to Promote Relaxation
- Give Yourself a 10-Minute Foot Relaxation Reflexology (accompanying manual)
- How to Read and Feel Energy
- Chakra 101: Know Your Energy