Course 10: Foot Reflexology for Deep Relaxation and E-book – 4 video series $65
Self Care, Deep Relaxation with Foot Reflexology
Just imagine, with a touch of a pair of loving hands, you can help yourself, or a loved one release stress and anxiety by pressing on vital reflex points on the feet with the ancient healing of Reflexology.
These reflexology techniques are simple and done in the privacy of your environment. There are no prerequisites other than having an open mind, nimble fingers and thumbs, and the desire to be proactive with your health.
Scientific studies have shown that stress is one of the primary causes of disease. No one is exempt from stress. Stress affects every aspect of physical and emotional health. If stress is left unchecked, it will weaken overall health, including the inability to sleep, headaches induction, and palpitations.
You can help yourself to manage your stress and anxiety with Reflexology. This course contains introductory information only. It is created to provide tools for self-care and can enhance other healing modalities such as massage. Students taking this course are not qualified to practice professional Reflexology. The US foot reflexology certification program is a 300 hour program including anatomy, physiology, clinical work, and a thesis possibility.
Reflexology does not replace traditional medicine. (Please check with your doctor if you have any concerns.) Reflexology can help you to achieve good health. However, you still have to do your part to maintaining good health through a healthy diet, exercising, recognizing your stress triggers, and minimizing or eliminating destructive behaviors.
What Will You Learn?
- Lesson 1: Welcome and Introduction to Reflexology (15:14 minutes)
- Lesson 2: How to Use Your Thumbs, Fingers, and Hand in a Reflexology Session (3:42)
- Lesson 3: Step by Step Instruction on How to Give a Promote Relaxation Reflexology Session (32:43) including an accompany, downloadable e-book
- Lesson 4: How to Give Yourself a Relaxing 10-minute Reflexology Session (16:28)
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is a science and an art. Reflex points located on the feet, hands, and ears represent the body in miniature. The nerve pathways in each foot create an electrochemical flow that communicates with the central nervous system to encourage the body to relax and release toxins. The principle of Reflexology is that all reflex points, meridian pathways, and chakra regions are connected to specific organs, glands, and body functions. Reflexology eliminates stress and reinforces the body’s ability to stay healthy and vital.
Few Reflexology benefits:
- A feeling of deep calmness. Relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Promotes homeostasis – balances the normalization of all body systems
- Promotes circulation and encourages the removal of toxins
- Reduces stress and promotes deep relaxation
- Increases the sense of well-being
Instructor: Helen Chin Lui, Certified Reflexologist
Cost: $65 – Watch and review as many times as you like for one year from date of purchase